Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: ST XTA Coilovers

Trader history for Jason3d (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my ST XTA coilovers with both height and rebound adjustability. I had these on my car for about 4K miles so they are pretty fresh. The catch is, these do not come with the adjustable rear dampers. I stripped one of the factory bolts on upper mounts and do not have time to sort it out before getting rid of the car so I left the ST dampers on the car and am including an extra set of OEM dampers with the rest of this kit. Otherwise, the fronts are perfect and the rears include the ST springs and adjusters. Not sure if it is possible to get just the rear dampers from ST without the rest of the kit but adjustable Konis are always an option.

These coilovers ride amazing and are by far the most comfortable of any set I've had on any car. There are lots of other great reviews of these coils on the forums.

Selling these for $550 shipped or $500 picked up in San Diego.

Selling my ST XTA coilovers with both height and rebound adjustability. I had these on my car for about 4K miles so they are pretty fresh. The catch is, these do not come with the adjustable rear dampers. I stripped one of the factory bolts on upper mounts and do not have time to sort it out before getting rid of the car so I left the ST dampers on the car and am including an extra set of OEM dampers with the rest of this kit. Otherwise, the fronts are perfect and the rears include the ST springs and adjusters. Not sure if it is possible to get just the rear dampers from ST without the rest of the kit but adjustable Konis are always an option.

These coilovers ride amazing and are by far the most comfortable of any set I've had on any car. There are lots of other great reviews of these coils on the forums.

Selling these for $550 shipped or $500 picked up in San Diego.

Would you consider selling the rear spring perches by themselves?

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
I would rather not separate the rear perches since I think that would make it harder for someone to get a good working set of coils.

With this set, all someone needs is adjustable rear dampers, or they can just use the stock dampers which are actually over damped for the factory spring rates anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
I sold my Fiesta so trades probably wouldn't make sense. Feel free to make me an offer. I think the price is pretty fair though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.