Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New to my MacBook

Hello all,

I'm new to my MacBook and I'm not sure how to upload photos to the forum (I'm an idiot, I know). Any advice?

trade it in for a Windows machine

(i just spent 10 days dealing with MAC's FileVault and our AV solution not passing our VPN Clients check) Our silly marketing team thinks that they are too good for Windows.

I've always uploaded my images to imgur and then posted here. I haven't ever uploaded an image direct to the forum, Mac or Windows.

Shameless Mac addict here. ;)

I have 4 Macs in my office right now. I have three on Sierra and one on El Cap and I can probably click around and figure it out for you.

Here are the things that we need to know

1- What OS are you running
2- Are you getting an error when trying upload? If so, we need it
3- are the pictures internal or external (Flash drive, image site etc) to your Mac?

OP
CRasch
Thread Starter #6
I have 4 Macs in my office right now. I have three on Sierra and one on El Cap and I can probably click around and figure it out for you.

Here are the things that we need to know

1- What OS are you running
2- Are you getting an error when trying upload? If so, we need it
3- are the pictures internal or external (Flash drive, image site etc) to your Mac?
I seem to have it partially figured out now. Made an album here on the forum (although I'm still shaky on that whole process) so I am now able to upload to some extent. Thanks everyone!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KonaBlueFiST Interior Upgrades & Modifications 1