Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Headlight Bulbs

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I have xenon depot LEDs in my stock headlamp assemblies. No one I know says they are too bright when I am behind them in a car or truck. They work fine....i put my old LEDs in my Gfs 2017 mazda cx3...projector style assemblies....they work great....looks just like HIDs. Then again what do I know I own the first gens. From xenon depot and the latest design and the newest design.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Did you see anything different between first gen and latest? I have the first gens and looked at the new gen. Curious as I can also do a hand me down.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I will yes...the extreme are designed differently slightly...are brighter and I bought LED fog lights also. To me it was worth it....they have been in for about a month. No complaints here.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Why the LED's instead of the HID kits they offer?
I have HIDs in another vehicle I have ....just wanted to try something different.....so far so good with both headlights and fogs....the extremes you are able to aim them do to the design vs. The 1st generation orange o-ring type....that I also have.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
HID kits require projectors to work properly. When I see people behind me with HIDS that are not using projectors I get behind them and bright light the shit out of them like they've done me. [?|]
[emoji106]