Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Headlight Bulbs

What's everyone running for their headlight bulbs? I need something brighter for my work commutes as their are a lot of deer. Maybe looking at the bulbs with the yellow tint to them, otherwise a hyper white is fine too. Don't really want to try to fit HIDs or anything as I'm not that electrically tech savvy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've had good luck/experiences with previous cars using the PIAA Extreme White Plus replacement bulbs, and these are what I plan to get for the headlights AND the fogs on this car, as I am also reluctant to go either the Euro projector, or HID/LED route.

I do not know how they compare, spec wise (color temp, actual lumen output, or candlepower) to the less costly/more easily found/more often on sale, options out there (Phillips'/Sylvania's top line bulbs).

But they were as bright as I could expect out of a regular halogen type bulb, and lasted a VERY long time, even on a stiffly suspended car driven on very shitty roads. [wink]

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
Exactly what I wanted to hear lol. I drive on some of the shittiest roads where I live.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I am xenon Depot h11 Led headlamps. Love them....they now have a better Led bulb out and I'm thinking about buying them so I may have a set up for sale! I like them...there is a thread out for them somewhere ![thumb]

neeqness

1000 Post Club
I use the pioneer I think extreme vision h1 bulbs. They aren't as white as the extreme white but they shine further and wider. They are whiter than standard bulbs but they do have a little yellow in them sort of like sunlight. Work wonderful while driving at night on the highway during road trips. Only downside is a lot of people going the opposite direction think I have my bright lights on and tend to flash me their bright lights.

I use the zxe too. no complaints for the price and 10min install

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Pretty much ANY tuner site (OR 'brick and mortar' tuner shop for that matter), amazon, ebay, etc. has or can get the PIAAs (and Hellas).

The Sylvanias/Osrams and Phillips are at; Wal Mart, Pep Boyz, Advance, Vato Zone, etc. (and EVERYWHERE online).

The others I would guess are ebay/amazon only.

Get H9 bulbs and clip off one of the tabs to make it fit the H11 connector. Skip the tinted bulbs, they actually decrease the amount of light.