Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
5 Likes

Thread: ST Octane Academy 2017

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points
    City
    Lexington
    State
    SC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ktaggart View Post
    I mostly have my uncle to thank...he taught me a lot about cars. He and I replaced our share of clutches, brakes, and whatever else we needed to. And fortunately, being a single mom I was able to pass this on to him, partly because hell someone's gotta do it... I'm just happy that he enjoys it so much too. Although our mailbox is painted black with blue racing stripes and a Hoonigan sticker up the side of it but, well you know...lol
    my dad was a senior chief in the navy and was always on deployments or just at work in general, he wasn't into cars anyway. After high school I fell in with some car guys and started to learn all I could. We'd tinker and stuff, and i guess nowadays youd call our cars ricers, but we loved them. Now fixing stuff is easier thanks to YouTube, I'm not that old (36) but man how much easier some stuff could've been with high speed internet back then. But then again i was always a sucker for a chiltons/Haynes manual

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Lexington
    State
    SC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by neeqness View Post
    I lived in Orlando for a few months. I love the thunderstorms. They were so beautiful. I used to wait for the storms hen they were coming to watch them. We don't get storms like that in SoCal...and they came everyday in the afternoon like clockwork no matter what the weather was like that morning...Even got to see the edge of a hurricane.

Was there last year also, drove to Miami, Orlando, Tampa Bay. Wish we could have cruised the Keys, will try to do that next time.
    yeah that's the nicer part of florida, and yes theres a lot to see down there, and its super pretty in places. I am from Jacksonville FL, the "hood", which might as well be south GA, but yes the thunderstorms are just as nice, and the sunsets are too, just as nice in the hood as at the beach... A bunch of ppl ask me why did you move from floridat to come here and I'm like well its not much different. In truth Columbia SC is so very similar to jax...the climates are almost the same since we are in the piedmont here, and this city has that kinda run down feel to it too. Columbia is like squishing jax and gainsville together. I am proud of where i come from though

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Ridgecrest
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by joesiris View Post
    my dad was a senior chief in the navy and was always on deployments or just at work in general, he wasn't into cars anyway. After high school I fell in with some car guys and started to learn all I could. We'd tinker and stuff, and i guess nowadays youd call our cars ricers, but we loved them. Now fixing stuff is easier thanks to YouTube, I'm not that old (36) but man how much easier some stuff could've been with high speed internet back then. But then again i was always a sucker for a chiltons/Haynes manual
    Lol....I have stacks of Chilton manuals... formerly my Uncle's...kind of funny because that is where we were too...no YouTube back then...my son will come ask me, and then if I don't know he goes to the Internet! Kinda crazy how much things have changed. I am liking having my son riding shotgun with me though, wouldn't trade it!

New Member 15 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    City
    Minneapolis
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Registered for 4/2 and 4/3.

For those that have flown out, if I take home an 8:20PM flight the last day am I going to be upset I'm heading out to the airport early?
    2016 Kona Blue FiST | 2014 BMW M235I | 2002 Ford Focus ZX3

Member 25 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    South Bay
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Registered for 9/17. Hope to see some forum members there!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678