Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB GROUP BUY #2: 3rd brake light flasher modules $35 SHIPPED EACH

Trader history for OffTheWall503 (0)

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #70
Some additional names have been added. Still waiting on 4 more payments from people who signed up previously. If you want to be added, you have until the end of the day to sign up.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #74
I will send final reminders for flashers and then will get the ball rolling, I don't want to wait too long for those who have been signed up for awhile now.

I will send final reminders for flashers and then will get the ball rolling, I don't want to wait too long for those who have been signed up for awhile now.
Is it still too late to sign up to order one? Just read this today. Hoping I can get in on the action!

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #77
I just want to thank everyone for a VERY successful second run. All of the flashers have been ordered, everyone should be getting email confirmation about shipping information soon.

Please bear with me on updates, I'll be processing almost 40 orders and it may take some time.

OP
OffTheWall503

OffTheWall503

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #79
I may have one extra unit if anyone else wants to get squeezed in. Let me know.

I just want to thank everyone for a VERY successful second run. All of the flashers have been ordered, everyone should be getting email confirmation about shipping information soon.

Please bear with me on updates, I'll be processing almost 40 orders and it may take some time.
If we went through the FB option - it will be the paypal email yeah?