Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Detroit Auto Show - No. 68 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT - 2016 Le Mans Winner

haste

1000 Post Club
I like. I was able to see these cars in action at VIR last year in August. It was a treat.

I loved that at SEMA this car was nose to nose with the 'GT40 MkII that won LeMans in '66. All throughout show setup, this car had signs all over it that said DO NOT CLEAN.

At the L.A. Auto Show they had the new one and the '66 on a turntable in the back corner of the display. I was a little sad that two of the most important Fords ever produced were stuck in the corner, with only the people who knew what they were paying any attention.

But, I guess the point of a public car show is to push the metal you're actually selling, so if I want to see an Explorer, why are you sticking a dirty car in front of me.

I moonlight at the Petersen Museum in L.A. Right now we have an original GT40, an '05 GT and a new one (pre production) displayed together. When Ford guys see this group, they absolutely lose it.