Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's the purpose of your ST?

Jerickson88

Wow, how did I end up with two forum names? Ha!

My how the times have led me to change my path.

Currently Stage “1+” Cobb. Love it. Still haven’t racked it. On the fence if I want a curt hitch and a cargo basket or roof rack and basket. Either way we can’t take trips in it because of the storage space, and I also want a way to carry my Mtb

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Bought mine for a fun daily driver. Realized it could be tracked if I wanted too makes it that much better. Shares the stable with my M3 and 2012Focus( probably going bye bye very soon)

My fiesta is my weekend / take my girl out at night car. I love driving the twisty back roads in my area on my day off and the st is perfect for them. My daily is a 03 civic si.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
I wanted a DD that's cheap, practical, but fun to drive fast when the mood strikes. I also like that it's a sleeper. I have a MC for fun, and an old car for the winter, so the FiST will stay clean for the foreseeable future.

It helped that every video and article I saw raved about this little pocket rocket. It's a sports car that looks like a Fiesta.