Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CPE Intake + BIG MOUTH GROUP BUY

Trader history for VelossaTech (0)

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #46
Any idea when this will be closing, or are we waiting on a number?
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] will guide us on a timeline, when he is ready I will be ready as well. Final price will be 131.12 which is 12% off, this is a better deal than we had on black friday.

best,

D

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #47
Any idea when this will be closing, or are we waiting on a number?
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] will guide us on a timeline, when he is ready I will be ready as well. Final price for 20 participants will be 131.12 which is 12% off, this is a better deal than we had on black friday.

best,

D

[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] will guide us on a timeline, when he is ready I will be ready as well. Final price for 20 participants will be 131.12 which is 12% off, this is a better deal than we had on black friday.

best,

D
[MENTION=3407]VelossaTech[/MENTION] Ron started taking deposits yesterday. Looks like his GB is open for the next 6 weeks. [woot]

I'm definitely in for the GB now. When do we get to pick colors? And how much will shipping be?

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #52
You guys can start submitting orders right now. i will PM each of you with a promo code for the ssubmission, shipping is 9.25.

Best,

D

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #53
I'm definitely in for the GB now. When do we get to pick colors? And how much will shipping be?
You pick the colors through the web store and then apply the promo code via check out. Whoever signed up for Rons CPE group buy will get a promo code for the big mouth.

Just put my deposit down for the intake group buy and looking to get in on this super sweet deal to pair with the intake. I'm in!

OP
VelossaTech
Thread Starter #58
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/12358-Velossa-Tech-BIG-MOUTH-CPE-Intake-group-buy

The GB thread is here. If you are signed up for it in this thread, you can reply to the GB thread. If you want to participate and are reading this, reply in the GB thread (not this one) because this was sort of a feeler. I will be updating the group buy thread (in the GB forum section) from here on out.

Thanks everyone,
D