Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

One Take Upcoming with DloST?

I certainly hope so. Would be cool to see because he'll be able to compare a DHM car, a Cobb FBO on and now a hybrid turbo car. But, he usually doesn't like to do multiples of the same cars if they can help it so we'll see.

[twothumb] [coolsmile] [driving]

But, one thing, IF you folks out there think that those roads are 'bumpy' [histerical].
The roads here in Utah are really harsh, and I'm sure you deal with the same thing in PA... some CA roads are absolutely horrible, but those seemed fairly mild.

One thing I've learned when being one car forums, is that everybody everywhere thinks they have the worst roads haha.

Nah Matt genuinely seemed to like it. Again I'm fully convinced the hybrid turbos fit the character of the car the most. Good stuff

Thanks everyone! I'm really glad he liked my car. It's an absolute pleasure driving my fist everyday!

I really like the fact that he felt so comfortable with pushing the limit. I know he used to own one, but I think it says a lot about how well the car is set up.

What do you have planned next for the car?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Great video, happy to see your car featured. Love the wrap. Makes me wish the Fiesta ST came in something similar from the factory.

I really like the fact that he felt so comfortable with pushing the limit. I know he used to own one, but I think it says a lot about how well the car is set up.

What do you have planned next for the car?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I still have my mishimoto radiator and thermostat that I need to install. And once the car is paid off I might go with a dhm 360r kit and aux fuel. That would be a few years though.

Mind you this video was shot in 100 + degree weather and a/c on full blast. She could've preformed better.

Ford Community Posts