Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

One Take Upcoming with DloST?

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
[video=youtube;aLDRXiSO7vE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDRXiSO7vE&app=desktop[/video]
A well balanced ride...well done!

I posted TST's video on the x-37 hybrid turbo thread earlier this morning (below)...

Pumaspeed X-37 Hybrid Turbo Thread

What exhaust system are you running? Sounds great!

rexdriver85

Saw this on my YouTube feed before I saw it on the forum, I was super excited.

You're car is so well sorted! Matt seemed genuinely interested in talking to you about it, that's awesome man! Great job! [emoji106]

Oh I forgot my other mods I need to install as well. Powerflex bushings on the front control arms and rear torsion beam. And also the steering rack bushings

DangerMouse

Sounds amazing! I was wondering what dp too. I'm probably going cpe dp, exhaust and fmic. Just need my profit sharing bonus to get here.

Thanks guys! It would've been a totally different car in this weather we have now. It was hot as hell that day.

Awesome! Looks like you are local to me, hopefully I'll catch the car in person in the near future. Love the color of the wrap!