Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

all-season suggestions

haste

1000 Post Club
Continental DWS...run them on both the Fiesta ST and Focus ST. Focus is slight better in the snow than the Fiesta due to power delivery but the tires are awesome in light wintery conditions. I've used them up to 2.5" snow/ice without a problem. Slow and steady is key in slipper conditions.

Passed a few 4x4s in ditches on the way before these pictures. [boxface]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I consider those to be the closest to a winter tire, winter performance wise, than any other labeled 'all season' out there, unless one views the Nokian WRG2/3s as an all season tire (they are promoted as an 'all WEATHER' tire by Nokian, BTW), and they are to me a full winter tire, albeit not quite as effective as the 'hardcore' winter donunts. [wink]

^^^I consider those to be the closest to a winter tire, winter performance wise, than any other labeled 'all season' out there, unless one views the Nokian WRG2/3s as an all season tire (they are promoted as an 'all WEATHER' tire by Nokian, BTW), and they are to me a full winter tire, albeit not quite as effective as the 'hardcore' winter donunts. [wink]
I would love to find a black friday deal on some WRG3's. Would be a great option for late fall, winter, and early spring in my area.