Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Left side of posts is way too long

mfr317

On the left under the post's author's username is member rank, avatar (I figured out how to turn just this on off, but it's one of the few I would consider keeping), forum transaction rating, medals, then a bunch of the user's details. Is there a way to turn off the display of some of these? I see a post that is only a line or two long, but it takes up half of my screen :(:(

On the left under the post's author's username is member rank, avatar (I figured out how to turn just this on off, but it's one of the few I would consider keeping), forum transaction rating, medals, then a bunch of the user's details. Is there a way to turn off the display of some of these? I see a post that is only a line or two long, but it takes up half of my screen :(:(
Agreed. Hope something is done with the software sometime soon. It's the first thing I noticed when I got here. I've never seen a forum that wastes this much white space.