Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS : 4X Focus SVT EAP wheels

Trader history for Philippe (1)

For sale : 4 Ford Focus SVT EAP (also known as Ford rally wheels) wheels for sale. They are in very good condition, straight and solid. Very minimal scratches. They were painted by the previous owner and the paint peels a little bit. Center caps included as pictured

Dimension : 17X7 ET49

The tires are not good anymore, I will remove them before shipping.

275US$ + shipping.

I live in Quebec, Canada and will ship anywhere.

I don't have a lot of history here as a seller, but I have a lot here from my Suzuki Swift GT years : http://www.teamswift.net/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29739&hilit=Philippe

Please contact me by PM.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Any pics pics of the wheels on an st?
You can use Tire Rack's 'on the car' wheel app, since they list the black Focus Rally wheels on there, but it is only available for a BLACK FiST, so if you wanted to see them on any other color you're S.O.L.

But, they are on D1JL's Molten Orange FiST (Taz) in his sig pic, albeit with a stripe on the outer rim lip.

OP
Philippe
Thread Starter #5

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=1637]Philippe[/MENTION] Are those center caps or overlays? I just picked up a set of these gloss black (new) and curious to find better different center caps.

OP
Philippe
Thread Starter #11
[MENTION=1637]Philippe[/MENTION] Are those center caps or overlays? I just picked up a set of these gloss black (new) and curious to find better different center caps.
They are the center caps that came with the wheels.