Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Next Gen 2018 Ford Focus Images Revealed

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Personally, I think that current generation Fiesta and Focus are better looking than their replacements. To my eye, refined does not equal softened.

JasonHaven

Personally, I think that current generation Fiesta and Focus are better looking than their replacements. To my eye, refined does not equal softened.
To be fair, the current gen normal Fiesta and Focus are pretty bland without ST/RS treatment... it's possible that ST/RS treatment of these new blobs might make them look pretty slick.

Those are very unflattering photos. I bet it'll look better once they have a photoshoot outdoors with a real car. Curvy panels always look better in person as well.

If that swoosh below the projectors is the LED DRL, looks like it'd be pretty cool. That grille seems quite interesting as well; the pattern looks like it should be on a much more expensive car.

Looks like a new Mazda 3 in the front and back.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk