Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Socal - 2015 Blue Fiesta St for Sale - low miles - $17,000

Trader history for eric1032 (0)

Up for sale is a Blue 2015 Fiesta ST. This car was first bought in Nov 2014, right now it has 14,995 miles. Average only less than 600 miles a month. Garage kept. This car is base plus recaro package with front heat seats and dual power side mirros and 17 inch premium painted wheel. Window Sticker is 24,140.

Mod include:

1. Rear Back up camera - hooked into the sync LCD screen. $750
2. Short-waved antenna
3. Tinted window
4. ST Floormat (pictured)
5. Just paid CA registration fee in Nov 2016.
7. The front two tires were replaced at 10K due to flat. The rear two tires will need replacement in about 4 to 5k miles.
8. The Thule roof rack are not up for sale - however I can let it go for $300 - retail is 500. They are like new.

Never been any accident. Paint is in excellent condition with your average day to day wear and tear. The right rear wheel has minor scratches.

This car is fantastic to drive, very fun, put smile on my face ever time I drive this car. I also had a 2013 Race Red Focus ST. In my opinion, this car is better in term of the "fun" factor.

Shoot me with any questions.

See ad at craigslist: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/cto/5959664307.html