Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta of The Month Contest - Coming May 1st, 2014

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
FiestaSTForum.com and ModBargains.com is happy to announce our Fiesta of The Month contest starting May 1st, 2014.

Please stay tune for more exciting details in the coming weeks.[lovest]

In the meantime please help spread the word and tell your friends.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
I'm already voting that Colin can't enter. It just isn't fair...
It's going to be Cinco de Mayo theme so we may never know who's going to win it.[twothumb]

FiestaSTForum.com and ModBargains.com is happy to announce our Fiesta of The Month contest starting May 1st, 2014.

Please stay tune for more exciting details in the coming weeks.[lovest]

In the meantime please help spread the word and tell your friends.
Awww man(I caught your first post before the edit) and was amped for this month. Haha. All good,I'm actually very happy we are getting this,was wondering when this forum would do it. Looks like I gotta go hunt down a a special spot [wink]

-ry

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Awww man(I caught your first post before the edit) and was amped for this month. Haha. All good,I'm actually very happy we are getting this,was wondering when this forum would do it. Looks like I gotta go hunt down a a special spot [wink]

-ry
lol, this will give everyone some time to get ready and help us get the word out.

Totally agreed. My first thought actually was "damn only a few days to the 16th gotta get the car detailed and find a spot" haha [biggrin]

-ry

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #10
Ow ow can I please post mine lol keep us posted looking forward to this
You bet, everyone is welcomed. We want to see some badass Fiesta STs[twothumb]

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I'm coming at you boys/gals raw, the way life happens, don't put your best in the first month its already gonna be mine.[strongman]

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #16
I'm coming at you boys/gals raw, the way life happens, don't put your best in the first month its already gonna be mine.[strongman]
Who's going to accept his challenge lol?

I'll be posted a new thread next week to kick off May's FOTM.

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
I'm gonna have to go take a picture just so you have some competition, not that I am eligible to win lol

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #18
I'm gonna have to go take a picture just so you have some competition, not that I am eligible to win lol
Yes you're eligible and if you win you can donate the GC to me lol.

I know my Fist is stock on the outside but I can guarantee I have some great shots. Mines also always detailed and spotless inside and out so that's all I got right now

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
All you need to know is, mine is comin raw and real life. So yes its got dirt on it. But thats how raw likes it. With a little grime under the nails[gunfire]