Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Wing Riser

Trader history for CanadianGuy (0)

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
For those that have not been to the Velossa Tech website lately they have a new product. A wing riser kit in a bunch of colours.

http://www.velossatechdesign.com/product/2014-2016-fiesta-st-wing-lift-kit/

From the webpage

Product Description

Our affordable and feature packed wing lift kit now available for the Fiesta ST. You can PRE-ORDER TODAY!!

In the kit comes our expertly engineered wing lift brackets for perfect fitment and form. Hole plugs with O-rings to seal the extra holes that are exposed to the weather once the wing is lifted, and the antenna re-orientation device that allows you to keep your antenna intact. No need to cut your antenna or modify it any way!!

Get the aggressive look you want without hurting your wallet!

Stainless steel hardware standard as well as full downloadable color instructions, current lead time on pre-orders is 1-2 weeks.

Bluedrank

So I guess my question is, why does everyone love wing risers for our car? What am I missing here?

I think it gives the car a more aggressive look strickly cosmetic

So VelossaTech sent me these and I've had them installed for a week now. I was sceptical of wing risers but after seeing them in person I decided to give them a shot.

The install was very straight forward, with clear instructions. I had removed the wing once before, which made the install easier to me. Took me about 45 min to an hour looking back and forth at the instructions without any issues. I would recommend having a send person to install these though, it would be very difficult without a helping hand.

They look a lot more aggressive than others in the market and definitely bring a lot of attention to my car. I love the look and they have held the wing in place for almost 800 miles now. I don't notice any added drag or drop in mpg but I haven't really done any calculations.

Overall great quality and easy install. If you like the look, I highly recommend these. [emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

Your car looks really good with those taillights! I like the wing risers until you get up close, looks unfinished to me, I keep going back and forth if I should get them.

I like the wing risers, I think they give the cars a bit more pop. Honestly, they look better than the home made kits with the nylon stuff. I would like to pick up a set, though. So on the fence.

I like the wing risers, I think they give the cars a bit more pop. Honestly, they look better than the home made kits with the nylon stuff. I would like to pick up a set, though. So on the fence.
You will not regret it trust me. So far people are going bonkers over them, can't beat that price and quality/fitment :)

Brura22

As much as I love Boomba and their products (I'm an attention to detail kind of guy so they always get my business) However in this case, Velossa wins. Insanely affordable, and gets the job done just as good. No need for pricey aluminum spacers in this case.
+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

has anyone tried red hardware on Magnetic? I think I want red but i want to make sure it's subtle otherwise black wins.

has anyone tried red hardware on Magnetic? I think I want red but i want to make sure it's subtle otherwise black wins.
The red I use is very bright. It is nearly a perfect match to a race red FoST or FiST. We offer silver or grey but those two colors are not as dark as magnetic. I think red would look amazing on magnetic if you had a few red accents to match, like a big mouth or some red center caps or something.