Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Velossa Tech Wing Riser

Trader history for CanadianGuy (0)

It looks great, my only gripe with it is the small gap between the trunk and roof on the sides of the car that look meh.
I wish someone made something to fill this space up.

Got mine today and put them on! My only complaint is about the oval shaped plugs. I had to trim a little bit off of them with an exacto knife to get them to go all the way in. I love the way these look! Sorry about the rain. It was clear here all day until I had the wing off the car.

Attachments

I installed mine yesterday. It's pretty easy. It's one person doable. I just laid a blanket on my roof. I kinda wish companies still included directions vs. a link. I mean, I get it as to why they do that. It's just nice to have everything right there when you install. I don't know how well the plugs will seal. I made sure I was placing the right plug in the right hole. Some of them feel a little loose while some of them were a bear to get in.

Color match on my molten orange was spot on. it's a good kit overall. I like the look.

J2FoRS

I installed mine yesterday. It's pretty easy. It's one person doable. I just laid a blanket on my roof. I kinda wish companies still included directions vs. a link. I mean, I get it as to why they do that. It's just nice to have everything right there when you install. I don't know how well the plugs will seal. I made sure I was placing the right plug in the right hole. Some of them feel a little loose while some of them were a bear to get in.

Color match on my molten orange was spot on. it's a good kit overall. I like the look.
Do you have pics? And you ordered the actual molten orange color? Really interested to see comparison next to paint. From pics it usually appears the Red is actually closer than the MO to our paint. Due to this, been debating just black but really dont want to.

Do you have pics? And you ordered the actual molten orange color? Really interested to see comparison next to paint. From pics it usually appears the Red is actually closer than the MO to our paint. Due to this, been debating just black but really dont want to.
It looks exactly like the pictures a few posts up. I was going to post pictures but saw someone already had.

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #38
No problem man. I look at it this way....it's less than $100, looks pretty cool IMO, and is completely reversible if you decide it's not something you like.
Just use trim tools to remove the plugs :p I did remove all of mine with it before final installation. Love and recommend the plugs even if you go with another riser option like I did.

J2FoRS

No problem man. I look at it this way....it's less than $100, looks pretty cool IMO, and is completely reversible if you decide it's not something you like.
I was just torn between even trying the MO or just going Black but it looks extremely better with the color match. I agree cheap either way!

OP
CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Thread Starter #40
I was just torn between even trying the MO or just going Black but it looks extremely better with the color match. I agree cheap either way!
And you can always easily plastidip black. That is my thought process when I pick colours.