Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Guy From Oxnard

What's up guys, just wanted to introduce myself... I just bought my new FiST in November and I'm in love with driving it and I love everything about my car. I enjoy driving the canyon roads and I would like to meet local Fiesta guys to shoot the shit with and go for drives with. Hit me up.

805FiST

Welcome!
Jealous of your canyon roads drives [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's up guys, just wanted to introduce myself... I just bought my new FiST in November and I'm in love with driving it and I love everything about my car. I enjoy driving the canyon roads and I would like to meet local Fiesta guys to shoot the shit with and go for drives with. Hit me up.

805FiST
Welcome! I was just in Camarillo on saturday after a nice cruise through the canyons.

OP
E
Thread Starter #7
I really appreciate the warm welcome guys. This community seems nice and very helpful so far, stoked to have joined this forum.

Welcome man. I'm in Oxnard as well. I'm always up for a drive down pch and or grabbing a beer and talk cars. Cheers!