Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Project Fast and FiSTed

OP
T
Thread Starter #43
So the 15in wheels fit with no problems?
Yeah no problem at all tires as well and very close to stock no speedo problems, tank in snow with 15's and better gas mileage. April I'll be going back to stock spec!

OP
T
Thread Starter #45
I took Intuit's post to imply using electrical tape (which that is a pic of) to tape over the dash light as a 'fix', hence my post. [wink]
I meant what Intuit First posted wasn't sure what he meant, I saw people using tape on other PCV adapters and it fixed the issue but common its tape lol [nono]

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
$155 ticket for me (I'm fighting it as my car was filthy and I drive on gravel and thus my plate gets covered with dirt anyways...)

I took the tinted one off... It sure looked good though.

OP
T
Thread Starter #51
Boosted Designs Arrived Today!

Looks Great. Might paint the Tie Down

Nighttime with the Tinted Plate. It was covered in snow and salt so cleaned it up. [thumb]

Last edited:
OP
T
Thread Starter #54
Got my hood installed today looks awesome and already got a few compliments from people even though it snowed pretty hard today!

Can't really tell its Carbon Fiber but its there!!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
NICE! [thumb]

Did it come with the washer jets already installed, or did you have to swap those over from your destroyed factory hood?

OP
T
Thread Starter #56
NICE! [thumb]

Did it come with the washer jets already installed, or did you have to swap those over from your destroyed factory hood?
It Came with the little Washer Jets they are actually larger so it does spray out a little slower less pressure I'm Guessing, but the spray covers the windshield further up than the stock ones. Still does the job though, I did notice my wiper arms moving a tiny bit slower but it is freezing out so not a big deal. I took the rubber stoppers off the stock metal hood and moved them onto the Carbon Fiber hood, They do need shaved down since it added a small gap in the corner of the headlight but I'll wait till spring to do that and buy some ThermoTech Heat shielding since the stock insulator won't work at all since I tried.

Hood lost a lot of weight with switching to a Carbon Fiber Hood about 13-14 Lbs. Also under the vents the water that comes through gets channeled out to an area that doesn't soak the engine bay! Overall Great Product to get!

OP
T
Thread Starter #58
The ST got all 3 brake lights tinted today also the reflectors.

Cost $100

Put the Factory Black wheels back on and cleaned them up a bit, Put air in the tires and so happy now the TPMS registers now tired of hearing it all winter!

OP
T
Thread Starter #60
It chimes BESIDES throwing the gauge cluster light?!!

IF so, this is BAD news for me since I do not want to run the TPMS in my summer wheel setup. [mad]
It doesn't come on until you hit 15 miles but the rest of the day it stays on then resets the next morning and it did it all winter it would chime then the light would flash for a good while then stays solid but every time you shut down and come back it will flash again. Since I travel a lot for work it bothered me.