Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Project Fast and FiSTed

Spaceman_Spiff

MBRP Exhaust installed today, finally got some time off to get it done. Took about 40 minutes. Cut the old one off and stored the old hangers, probably take it for scrap rather than fix it. Car now sounds amazing deep and throtty! Some drone above 50mph but not annoying if listening to music. No rattles or bad vibrations. Nice barbles when slowing town and some pops if its cold out like today. Easy completion and with it being the 304SS Pro edition looks good the entire installation. The dips sit flush with the bumper line! 10/10 MBRP! [like]
Awesome! I'm hoping to get the mbrp after tax rebates come. Fwiw, I hear that the symposer delete really helps with the drone...

Sent from my Spaceship

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
MBRP Exhaust installed today, finally got some time off to get it done. Took about 40 minutes. Cut the old one off and stored the old hangers, probably take it for scrap rather than fix it. Car now sounds amazing deep and throtty! Some drone above 50mph but not annoying if listening to music. No rattles or bad vibrations. Nice barbles when slowing town and some pops if its cold out like today. Easy completion and with it being the 304SS Pro edition looks good the entire installation. The dips sit flush with the bumper line! 10/10 MBRP! [like]

I'd go at least a 8/10 or MAYBE 9/10 if you still have drone at certain speeds... but hey, as long as you like it!

Where are the pictures??? Ha!

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
That's like saying 'I never shit my pants! Except that one time...'

Sure looks the part though! I do think I prefer a dual tip over a single... hard call though (as rally cars are all single - function over form).

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I do think I prefer a dual tip over a single... hard call though (as rally cars are all single - function over form).
But some (like the last gen works WRC Fiesta RSes) are actually a single large outlet turn down (like the tip offered by Ultimate Racing for their FiST CBE system, which I will eventually get).

It seems a lot of the current spec WRCs now use a single center exit within/built into the super duper fancy rear diffusers they can now use (like the current M-SPORT weapon).

OP
T
Thread Starter #26
New Shift knob came in mail yesterday seems heavier than the stock knob feels great in hand bit slippery but I'm sure over time I'll get used to it.

OP
T
Thread Starter #27
Also yesterday got backed into so been holding off on some mods since winter gets bad here his truck had a tiny scratch where the Fist got it rough His State Farm insurance is fixing it soon [?|]

Needs new hood, bumper, headlight, Rad support and whatever else on the inside

OP
T
Thread Starter #28
Coming Soon: Since my hood is jacked! Seibon Carbon Fiber RS vented hood!!!

Insurance gave me $400 for a new hood so I see that as a big discount on what I want.

2J Racing said $790 shipped so it's on its way

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Actually, if you count in the prep/paint work labor charges on the stocker replacement (as long as you leave the Seibon in it's gel gloss finish ;)), you could almost come out AHEAD with that deal!! [twothumb][cool]

I KNOW I would be pissed the eff off if that ever happened to me, and would also want/need some extra compensation in the form of some mods I was going to do anyway! [wink]

OP
T
Thread Starter #31
2/22/17 The Rental they gave me is a 2015 Dodge Dart 2.4 Auto no manuels [vommit]

Also got my $70 Rebate Gift Card from Michelin Tires [hihi]

OP
T
Thread Starter #32
Well got my car fixed Everything brand new from Ford Headlight, Bumper, Rad support, G1 Paint

Just bashed the metal hood back up into place so it's functional until the Seibon RS hood gets here

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Looks back to normal! I've done the same thing you did re: hood bashing when it comes to insurance claims and getting a different / aftermarket part.

When a deer decided to commit suicide by Tundra I had them slap on the old bumper on top of the new crash member and - looked like ass for a week but then the goods arrived an I was super happy with the result as I'm sure you'll be.

Can't wait to see that hood on your car!! I love a good bit of exterior CF.

OP
T
Thread Starter #34
Looks back to normal! I've done the same thing you did re: hood bashing when it comes to insurance claims and getting a different / aftermarket part.

When a deer decided to commit suicide by Tundra I had them slap on the old bumper on top of the new crash member and - looked like ass for a week but then the goods arrived an I was super happy with the result as I'm sure you'll be.

Can't wait to see that hood on your car!! I love a good bit of exterior CF.
I fear the deer to here at night they pop out everywhere. It would completely destroy the front end on this little car since the nose and hood are so small, the worst would be if you owned a mini cooper and hit a deer.

Yeah! The hood should look great on this black FiST might be hard to tell from far away, Seibon said it will arrive March 9th so got a bit of a wait. It takes a while to get here since it has to be shipped perfect and checked and re checked to be sure it will fit and have no blemishes. $150 to ship it so fingers crossed! [rockon]

Have you noticed any burn yet from the LaminX overlays? I too have a black FiST and was looking at them as my first "mod"

OP
T
Thread Starter #36
Have you noticed any burn yet from the LaminX overlays? I too have a black FiST and was looking at them as my first "mod"
Nope still shining bright yellow. Easy to install if mine burn up I'll just buy new ones or look into getting less heated or yellow bulbs

OP
T
Thread Starter #37
Ordered 2/26/17 (Coming Soon)

Used my $70 rebate card on some small mods!

Boosted Designs Dead Pedal (Rubber Grips) $29.95
Boosted Designs Battery Tie Down $29.95
Dark Smoked License Plate Cover $6.57

OP
T
Thread Starter #38
Thanks to Whoosh Motosports!

My 2016+ Fiesta ST Evap Purge P144C check engine light "FIX"

Lets you use any intake for 2016+ ST's. Waiting on the intake I should get? Any Suggestions

Price: $45.00