Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Fest 2017 - Cordova International Raceway, September 1-3, 2017

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Fiesta ST Forum is excited to announce that we're sponsoring ST Fest again this year.

Check out the largest Fiesta ST and Focus ST car show this year at Cordova International Dragway on September 1-3, 2017 for ST Fest. There will be events including car show, autocross and drag racing.

19425 IL Rt 84 N
Cordova, IL 61242

http://www.stfest.com/registration/

Official ST Fest Schedule

Friday , 9-1-17
  • 6:00 pm Best Western Steeplegate Banquet hall opens
  • 6:30-8:30 FocusFest /STFest Welcome pizza party presented by Ford Performance
  • 11:00-2AM Midnight Mayhem at Cordova International Raceway, racing with locals (additional fee
  • paid directly to CIR)

Saturday, 9-2-17
  • 9:00 am Gates open at Cordova International Raceway for FocusFest presented by Panda
  • Motorworks ($25 day of show) (preregister at Focusfest.com until 8-20 for $5 off, or to
  • reserve your goodie bag)
  • 10:30-1:00 Car show judging
  • 1:00-1:30 Exhaust Competition presented by MBRP
  • 1:30-2:00 Audio Competition
  • 2:00-6:00 Drag racing presented by Rebel Devil Customs (included in entry fee to Focusfest, free for all participants)
  • 6:00-8:00 Dinner Banquet, Awards, Raffle at the CIR picnic pavilion
  • 8:00 Cruise back to Steeplegate and Fest After party

Sunday, 9-3-17
  • 8:00 am SCCA AutoX at Cordova International Raceway (additional fee paid directly to SCCA)

Been registered for some time now. Can't wait last year was awesome! If you're thinking about it, just do it!

p.s. I'm happy that my FiST could make the middle of the flyer above. :)

Very nearby! I've been there a few times - where in the world do they put the autocross course?

Very nearby! I've been there a few times - where in the world do they put the autocross course?
Last year the Autocross portion was held at the Iowa Air National Guard in Davenport, IA.

How is the Fiesta ST presence there? Worth driving 12 hours from GA?

I'm surprised Ford doesn't seem to be a sponsor.

Harvick

1000 Post Club

Last couple of years it was sponsored by Ford Racing. If you haven't been its worth going since you get owners with Focus RS, Focus ST and Fiesta ST attending. This year drag racing is included.

We had a decent presence,

There were a couple more RS though I think haha. If I were you it would only be worth it if you do the drag racing and autocross too and make a full weekend event out of it.

I've been going to these since it was called FocusFest. Started in 2013. 2014 was interesting, had the fastest Zetec powered car there, ran a 13.977@105.21 mph on 430tw street tires. Didn't make it last year because of car issues. Going this year for sure in the new '17 ST