Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

TBPerformance Traction Bar scratching problem

Hi, UK member here xD

I bought a TBPerformance traction bar for my FiST, after fitting I noticed that when I corner and apply throttle I can feel a scratching through the steering wheel, makes me think its the torque vectoring I can feel but I couldn't feel it before fitting it! I also had the COBB RMM fitted but I dont think its due to that. Anyone else have this problem or any ideas? Id have to get the bar removed and test it again to find out if its definitely the bar but its the only thing that has changed that I think could be related.

Liam

I am not feeling it with mine that I can tell. I will pay closer attention tonight on my way home tonight and let you know.

UPDATE: I tried to create this issue, I don't have it at all. Do you by chance have aftermarket charge pipes?

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
I am not feeling it with mine that I can tell. I will pay closer attention tonight on my way home tonight and let you know.

UPDATE: I tried to create this issue, I don't have it at all. Do you by chance have aftermarket charge pipes?
Nope but I've got one coming!