Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

For Sale - NEW BC Racing BR Coilovers

Trader history for SPhilli911 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPhilli911

Selling my BC Racing coilovers, they are brand new, but I opened the box and unwrapped one of the rear springs just to check it all out.

Asking $900 shipped or $850 pickup.

Please PM me if interested.

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #7
Bump!

Over 800 views on this thread but no interest whatsoever. Does the picture work? More pictures required? Is something unclear, more information needed?

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Maybe the $100 price reduction over brand new from vendor isn't that appealing to those outside of CT. Just guessing.

OP
SPhilli911

SPhilli911

Thread Starter #9
Maybe the $100 price reduction over brand new from vendor isn't that appealing to those outside of CT. Just guessing.
These are brand new coilovers, though, I really have no good reason to lower the price at all. I figured a better price than retail would be appealing to anyone.

Mods, can you change the title to "For Sale - NEW BC Racing BR Coilovers"? Maybe it's unclear that these are new, unused coilovers.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Maybe add a link to a new set from a forum vender to show the discount, and so an interested party can read the product description ? Juss trying to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.