Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Need mod/tune advice

LILIKE16ST

When you guys say protune are you referring to an in person dyno session tune or a remote tune where you send logs back and forth fine tuning until the end result that's wanted is met or are both of those things referred to as pro tunes? I was under the impression the ladder was a protune and if done on a dyno it was called just that a dyno tune or dyno protune. I wanted to get the lifetime tune from Adam (not 100% sure I'm going with him yet just as an example) where I would do some logs back and forth and fine tune a 93 octane tune then proceed to doing logs back and forth fine tuning an e30 tune (93/e85 mix) and I was referring to that as a pro tune if that isn't what most refer to that as then excuse the misused term. Now back on topic I'd like to learn more about this anyways....proceed lol

WeTheNorth

1000 Post Club
When you guys say protune are you referring to an in person dyno session tune or a remote tune where you send logs back and forth fine tuning until the end result that's wanted is met or are both of those things referred to as pro tunes? I was under the impression the ladder was a protune and if done on a dyno it was called just that a dyno tune or dyno protune. I wanted to get the lifetime tune from Adam (not 100% sure I'm going with him yet just as an example) where I would do some logs back and forth and fine tune a 93 octane tune then proceed to doing logs back and forth fine tuning an e30 tune (93/e85 mix) and I was referring to that as a pro tune if that isn't what most refer to that as then excuse the misused term. Now back on topic I'd like to learn more about this anyways....proceed lol
First off, let me say that I've worked with Adam and no Bueno. I've attached a link so you can check it out, and get a clear understanding of what a protune is.
http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index...ducts_id=302&zenid=jkul705m1tie5k61fhrdeii7o6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LILIKE16ST

First off, let me say that I've worked with Adam and no Bueno. I've attached a link so you can check it out, and get a clear understanding of what a protune is.
http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index...ducts_id=302&zenid=jkul705m1tie5k61fhrdeii7o6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read through the entire page of the link you provided and I'm pretty sure the idea of what a protune is I had was correct based on what I read on that link to stratifieds page. You basically send logs back and forth and talk to the tuner about what you want from the car how you want it to drive etc.