Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Soon to be owner from Columbus Ohio

Hello all,
My name is Derick and I just pulled the trigger on a used 2016 shadow black st (after months of looking, a few test drives and lurking plenty on this site.

Picking up the car on Tuesday as it's being shipped from NC.

Can't wait to start modding!

Howdy, fellow Columbusoid!
Congratulations and enjoy -- it's a fantastic little beast. If you have any interest in auto-x, the local chapter is full of friendly folks and I'll be running mine stock this year.

OP
D
Thread Starter #8
Congratulations and enjoy -- it's a fantastic little beast. If you have any interest in auto-x, the local chapter is full of friendly folks and I'll be running mine stock this year.
Yeah I've never been but definitely have plans to check out at least one this year.

What local chapter are you talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What local chapter are you talking about?
Ohio Valley Region -- the guys that go to National Trails most of their events. I am a novice, but used to go with a friend. They are super accommodating, even to a knucklehead like me.

I have not done an OVR event yet. I usually run with the Buckeye Miata Club at Circleville Raceway Park and have done an event with Miami Valley Sports Car Club in Wilmington.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk