Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Question for anyone who has used Rhino Ramps

Im at stock height, so would I be able to get up without scraping? Second question is how much room is underneath when they are up on the ramps? I plan on using these on the fronts and jack stands on the back for my exhaust install. Thanks for any help!

I used my rhinos for my rmm install. It was really close, but no scraping. Going down, I did use a board just in case.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
Koobs
Thread Starter #3
I used my rhinos for my rmm install. It was really close, but no scraping. Going down, I did use a board just in case.

Awesome, as for room underneath how was it?

Awesome, as for room underneath how was it?
I've been under worse. LOL. I had plenty of room to get it done. The only tight part was I didn't jack up the rear and slid under the car at the passenger door below the ramp so it was fairly tight there at entry.

I got the Rhino ramps too, work great!
No scraping on stock height, and give me plenty of room to work ( I'm also 147lbs at 5'7 [rofl] ).

OP
Koobs
Thread Starter #6
For anyone wondering I am a bigger guy and the rhino ramps worked great! I had a good amount of room to work with. I installed my exhaust with rhinos in the front and metal ramps in the back!

Which do you like better the Rhinos or the metal ramps? I was looking at Rhinos and made the mistake of looking at the google image results... filled with crushed ramps, yikes.

OP
Koobs
Thread Starter #8
Which do you like better the Rhinos or the metal ramps? I was looking at Rhinos and made the mistake of looking at the google image results... filled with crushed ramps, yikes.
I like the rhinos way better because they fit the FiST perfectly at stock height. No chance with the metal ramps at all and I had no wood and needed a second set of ramps anyhow. I was worried about the ramps being crushed but a lot of it seemed to be from people going too far over many times and it hurt the integrity of them. I used jack stands as a safety measure as well. Another thing is the fiesta is a very light car so that put me at ease as well.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Good to know, I will probably pick up a set for oil changes and maybe use jack stands in addition if I am feeling paranoid.