Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Rear Dome Light Bulb Replacement

I found that using a QTip without the cotton stuff works good for this(shown further down)
Thanks for this tip. (No pun intended.) It worked perfectly. [thumb]

I LED'ed my interior this morning, and what a tedious task. Our CR-V only took 10 minutes. Pop off covers, install bulbs, done. The FiST not so much! Didn't realize 16 screws would be needed for just one dome/map light housing. But I like the result.

brbauer2

Thanks for this tip. (No pun intended.) It worked perfectly. [thumb]

I LED'ed my interior this morning, and what a tedious task. Our CR-V only took 10 minutes. Pop off covers, install bulbs, done. The FiST not so much! Didn't realize 16 screws would be needed for just one dome/map light housing. But I like the result.
The bulbs I got had a slightly larger base and I had to shave the reflector I bit as well to get them to fit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Huge thanks for this write up!! QTip trick saved me so many more expletives from failing to grip those bulbs with a needle nose.