Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does anyone care what JD power thinks?

jmrtsus

1000 Post Club
J.D. Powers is a joke.......CR downgrades the Fords because they call the inability of some people to operate the Sync system a reliability issue. Has anyone had to call a tow truck for the Sync system?????

If you can find a reliability study on the ST alone I would bet it is better than the garden variety Fiesta. It uses more durable suspension/brake pieces, stainless exhaust, a well engineered engine and a transmission that put all manuals I have owned to shame. I would think if you spend the money for an ST model you will probably be maintaining it better too. I expect mine to last a while, I believe I will only average about 10K miles a year. I am 65 years old....so 10K times 10 years says 100K when I am 75 assuming I make it to 75! I think with good maintenance Fifi will be something for my kids and grandkid to fight over! Actually it is down from 3 kids to 2, 1 can't drive a manual!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Got a survey in the mail last week after paying off the car. (insurance thinks the loan mandate is an excuse to rape the client)

Haven't opened the mail, (rarely ever open snail mail since 98% of it is a complete waste of time,) but if anyone is curious I'll consider the posting the survey Qs when I get time.