Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Garageline Spacers

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I used these guys https://www.uswheeladapters.com for custom 4x100 spacer/adaptor rings. Couldn't be happier. They didn't cut the inboard side deep enough but fixed it with a quick turnaround.

Rather than cutting the stock studs and using 8-hole spacers I'd recommend going with longer studs and 4-hole spacers - much easier.

20mm studded spacers on stock suspension, rims / tires FTW IMO. Garageline too and fit unlike the 15mm ones. Made a huge difference in city driving, car handles way sharper now. I mainly wanted the flush look but can't believe how much better the handling is.

20mm studded spacers on stock suspension, rims / tires FTW IMO. Garageline too and fit unlike the 15mm ones. Made a huge difference in city driving, car handles way sharper now. I mainly wanted the flush look but can't believe how much better the handling is.
Any pictures of this? Was considering it myself recently. Also, what brand spacers did you use?

Do you have pictures of your car? If 20mm is perfectly flush, I wouldn't have to dealt with changing out studs.

Thank you for the pictures. Your car looks amazing with those wheels made flush against the fenders. Any issues with rubbing?

No rubs of any sort yet, and I'm hammering on it. Haven't jumped the car yet, though I think its capable of some small scale rally type rollers in its stiff yet longish stock suspension form.[driving]

It is necessary to cut the studs ysing the 20mm kit? How it will look with WhiteLine springs? Anyone running that setup?

hsk1998

It is necessary to cut the studs ysing the 20mm kit? How it will look with WhiteLine springs? Anyone running that setup?
I grabbed them to throw on the snowflakes as I continue the epic battle in my mind with myself on what wheels to go with.

Sitting on meister coilovers. It has some rub on big bumps at 40mph+. No cutting of studs, but it's close.

**pennies for scale**

IMG_1253.jpg
IMG_1254.jpg
IMG_1255 (2).jpg