Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ATP GT2554R kit w/ Turbosmart WGA, BP Racing tubular Manifold, Depo Catless DP, & Stock Parts

Trader history for fiestastdaily (0)

Green filter, stock turbo intercooler upgrade, stock parts & More

Selling my 54r kit due to me getting a smoking deal on a DHM GTX400R kit...

Kit includes everything plus BP Racing manifold, Depo Catless DP, Custom Spring (17psi) Turbosmart Actuator, even a new oil return gasket to make this ready to install.
Only thing missing is a BOV of your choice. About 7k on this kit. ATP vacuum source adapter included... Including some tbolt clamps as well. Solddddd
Ran out of fueling on this kit, was going to install a meth kit to see this turbos full potential, tuner stated e30 was not an option and we tried e25 but only saw 10hp increase if that. This was ran on 93. Green vdyno was running lean..after that we turned it down and it ran consistant 260-270hp depending and 260tq. I have MANY datalogs and will try to post more vdynos when i get a chance but I'm a tad unorganized with them at the moment and grabbed a couple recent ones. Over stock this felt amazing and I absolutely loved it. Still had a punch similar to stock with a good increase in top end.

Also have a intercooler I used with this kit and stock turbo, will need two 90 Degree couplers and 2.5 silicone joiners to be installed...similar to the J line install.
Charge temps on stock turbo were 10-15 degrees above ambient, on the 54r I would see 25 degrees over ambient max up top, this would not heat soak and cool off in a matter of 20 seconds back to ambient. Comparison pics are posted vs stock. $100 Shipped..

Bilstein Front coilovers-used as spares with oem Ford top mounts, ready to install...200 shipped obo

Stock turbo available 17k miles... Soldddd

stock intercooler $old

Boomba BOV adapter w/hardware...$oldddd

CFM Symposer Delete....$olddd
Green Filter drop in replacement...Sold
Just cleaned, couple thousand miles on it.

Stock Manifold... $60 Shipped obo

Stock air box...sold
Stock intake elbow and crossover pipe..50 shipped
or whole stock intake system from box to turbo for 90 shipped
Stock downpipe...sold
stock manifold heatshield...25 shipped
stock downpipe heatshield..25 shipped

Have more stock parts I'm forgetting, if you are looking for something in particular let me know.