Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ATI Gauge Pod installed

Thanks for this, it's the setup i'm planning on. Do you have any night shots? =D

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I love the look

Do you mind sharing a few details of the install?

where did you tap in for the light power?
where did you ground the light?
where did you run the vac line through the firewall?

I think if there was more info about the install it would be more popular
Understandably its not difficult but if you did the leg work and can share your experience, the forum members and myself would greatly appreciate it

how is the visibility of the gauge? I thought the steering wheel somewhat blocks the vent too? Possibly just my seating position...

Looks sweet! I did mine a little while ago and love it. Its not the best sight line but whatevs. @robdiesel57 on instagram I have a night shot of mine and follow me!

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
I love the look

Do you mind sharing a few details of the install?

where did you tap in for the light power?
where did you ground the light?
where did you run the vac line through the firewall?

I think if there was more info about the install it would be more popular
Understandably its not difficult but if you did the leg work and can share your experience, the forum members and myself would greatly appreciate it

how is the visibility of the gauge? I thought the steering wheel somewhat blocks the vent too? Possibly just my seating position...
Light is tapped to the parking lights. So it's always on. The ground is just put on to one of the bolts behind the center console. And the vac line is run through the firewall behind the glove box. I did do the vac line tap from the MAP sensor vac adaptor. I can try to get pics at another time if you like? I just tend to be a little lazy. So when I do do work, I tend to not want to do more of it if I dont have to. lol

Visibility for me isnt a problem. I tend to sit up right. I can see between like -10 and 15psi before i get blocked off. But again, I sit upright. I'm also like 6-2. So I'm taller then the average person.