Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SiriusLED conversion pics

I just did a SiriusLED kit (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J6YGGZ8/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_ZE4HybKS0Q6J7) conversion. They are nice and bright and they focus well - a little more dispersed than the stock bulbs but with a little downward adjustment there's no oncoming blinding. Fitment is ok but doesn't allow the rubber covers to go back on the housings, at least without mods.

Before.jpg
Before

After1.jpg
After

After2.jpg
After

beams.jpg
Clean cutoff

traffic.jpg
In traffic

OP
Stormy
Thread Starter #3
Hrm. Try now? If not, just search Amazon for SiriusLED H11.

Hrm. Try now? If not, just search Amazon for SiriusLED H11.
Link worked for me. Lights look great, I may look into these. Where is the fastener to adjust the beam height? I had to get some body work done a while ago and my lights have been misaligned ever since, get's annoying to look at sometimes.

OP
Stormy
Thread Starter #5
I understand they look a little different depending on the year. I think they changed them from a Phillips head to a 1/2" hex in 2016. Either way there is a little adjuster on the back side of the housing about halfway between the caps for the low and the high beams. It should be pretty easy to spot, it's the only thing sticking out. On my 16 there is a nub that almost looks like a small air hose should go in it or something. Anyhow, if you turn the nut or screw on the back of it you get up/down adjustment. There's no Left/right. Check your manual. It was around page 189 in mine IIRC.

neeqness

1000 Post Club
Thanks for sharing. They seem pretty bright, but how far down the road do they shine? Any pics of it shining down a dark road or driveway?

OP
Stormy
Thread Starter #7
Here's a couple. The one on the highway (Kids, don't try this at home) was before I adjusted the passenger side down properly so there's a lot of splash on the sign. They still have good reach after having been set up correctly, though.

Attachments