Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member. Not New ST

Hey All. Just joined up yesterday, but I have been a proud owner of my '15 FiST since APR2015. I bought it with 11 miles on it and it currently has 18100. It has moved my wife and I from San Antonio to Norfolk and made many Cross country trips since. Unfortunately my phone camera went kaput awhile ago so I can't put up any recent pictures. Since I don't know how to signature my specs, here goes: Injen CAI, COBB RMM, Mishimoto FMIC/Charge pipe, COBB AP Stage 2 93Oct Tune. 264WHP/276WTQ

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!!

But also just a forewarning that you are going to be questioned about those power claims, unless you have at the very least a tuned hybrid turbo upgrade you forgot to mention. ;)

Welcome!

...Since I don't know how to signature my specs...
At the top of this page, click "SETTINGS" (it's to the left of "LOG OUT"). On that page, on the left under "My Settings" there should be a link that says "Edit Signature". Click that and go to town! You can also find your avatar, profile, etc. on that same page, should you want to change those.