Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Went to the dyno yesterday

This was my second time at the dyno. I am full bolt on a 91 tune minus an upgraded wastegate. Custom tuned my Randy at Mountune. I wanted to get some runs in before I go to a hybrid turbo set up.

Here's a pic of her strapped down and ready to go.

Here were my 3 runs

Here is a side by side comparison of my prior dyno. Only thing different in Modifications from the prior tune is I was on the mp215 tune before and now I'm on a custom Accesport tune and I swapped in the mountune catted downpipe.

This is a side by side of my numbers vs. my friend's numbers with a pumaspeed hybrid swap and e30.

After seeing my buddies numbers I can't wait to upgrade this turbo. It really wakes it up that's for sure.

Ish

Your buddy got some good numbers off that x37, saw his dyno pull vid on fb.

OP
AntTrain
Thread Starter #4
Your buddy got some good numbers off that x37, saw his dyno pull vid on fb.
Yeah he did. All he has is a dhm race intercooler, intake, catless dp and custom tune by tune + on e30. Im in the process of ordering my x47 next week so I'll be up there with him soon enough. Gave me a bit of motivation.