Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I went from 500hp to this?

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #42
My foxbody makes more power than a hellcat, but I cannot drive it every day with any level of comfort or without it trying to kill me.

LILIKE16ST

LILIKE16ST

My foxbody makes more power than a hellcat, but I cannot drive it every day with any level of comfort or without it trying to kill me.
If your fox makes more power than a hellcat it must be insane to drive that on the street or anywhere for that matter the power to weight ratio is staggering lol

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #45
I've got some buddies making 800-1200hp in the same car. Just when i think mine is crazy....they give me a gut check

Hello all. I traded my mildly tuned SRT8 charger for this little molten orange turd and couldn't be happier. It's literally the polar opposite of what I had. It's ok though. I still have a mustang that can't go around corners.
LOL, I have been through 2 Chargers (merely R/T for me though) before I had the Camry that I now traded in for the Fiesta! While I loved the Charger growl, the size and handling just wasnt there and I have always wanted to get back into something with a turbo or supercharger since owning a late 80's Dodge Shadow turbo lol