Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

I went from 500hp to this?

grnmachine02

I believe I'm who you're talking about. I also live in Ferry Farm, have a beard, and have a black Fiesta with an MTC front mount. Where in Ferry Farm are you?

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #23
This is weird. I think this is how Catch me if you can" started out.

I live in the old section over by the school.

grnmachine02

Ha! I'm down near town and country drive. I'm generally on Ferry road at 7:30 every morning on the way to work. I'll keep an eye out, and wave frantically if I see you.

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #25
You'll see me when I'm running late to work. Which is always. Are you stage 2? If so, I'd like a ride. Stage 1 also applies.

grnmachine02

I'm actually on a deadhook protune. We can go for a ride any time!

Edit:// I've actually got several tunes on my AccessPort, so you can compare a couple of you want.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
You could also have 500hp in your Fiesta [emoji16]. But you've already got a race car.

That's my welcoming statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #28
I'm just curious how it feels flashed. I've had several turbo charged cars. Flashed all of them. Just curious how it feels with a tune in it

LILIKE16ST

Welcome and congrats on the fiesta st purchase and btw that black on black charger is sexy AF....just saying lol....I love black on black obviously lol.

Welcome and congrats! I bought the 2015 Black on Black FiST as soon as I paid off my '09 Black on Black SRT8 Challenger to cut back on the 11000 miles a year I was putting on the SRT8. The Mountune modded FiST puts the same smile on my face as the Challenger which is pushing about 500 hp. Definitely the best of both worlds. As much as I love and am impressed by my "first" Ford and would find it difficult to part with either vehicle, let's not get this twisted......Since I was 10 yrs old and saw my first Plymouth Road Runner drive down the street it's been MOPAR OR NO CAR! Besides....My wife said she'd kill me if I traded the SRT8 for an Focus RS!

OP
Mr. Pickles
Thread Starter #40
Welcome and congrats! I bought the 2015 Black on Black FiST as soon as I paid off my '09 Black on Black SRT8 Challenger to cut back on the 11000 miles a year I was putting on the SRT8. The Mountune modded FiST puts the same smile on my face as the Challenger which is pushing about 500 hp. Definitely the best of both worlds. As much as I love and am impressed by my "first" Ford and would find it difficult to part with either vehicle, let's not get this twisted......Since I was 10 yrs old and saw my first Plymouth Road Runner drive down the street it's been MOPAR OR NO CAR! Besides....My wife said she'd kill me if I traded the SRT8 for an Focus RS!
I hear you. I have a fox body mustang to quell that "v8 void" left by the charger going away. I almost have the Fiesta paid off. I'll hang on to it for a few years and then start looking for Hellcats on the used market. Maybe even an ATS-V if they put an actual gauge cluster that isn't from a 1986 Pontiac Fiero.