Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS - Blizzak WS60 Snow Tires

Trader history for mcummings182 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a set of used Blizzak WS60 Snow Tires. Size is OE and will fit on stock wheels (205/40/17) I used these for 2 short winters in my 2014 ST. Tread is still good. I traded in my 2014 and bought a 2016 ST in September and decided I'm not driving it in the winter because of how beat up my last one got. Asking $250 OBO. I prefer pickup if possible because I feel like shipping these will be a pain. I am located in Northeast Ohio. Thanks for looking!

More pics available upon request.

I'm looking to pick up a set of these... if you can't get local pickup I would be glad to take them off your hands and pay shipping if it seems reasonable...

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #3
I'm looking to pick up a set of these... if you can't get local pickup I would be glad to take them off your hands and pay shipping if it seems reasonable...
The only reason I didn't want to ship them is because I don't have experience shipping anything this large and it seems like a hassle lol. I don't know how to package them and all that stuff. If I don't get any local offers within the next few days, I will look into this and get a shipping estimate and let you know.

Perfect. Just wanted to let you know I was interested. Obviously not your preference, but a good backup plan nonetheless [twothumb]

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I sold some tires on here. You just have to tape them together in pairs. I used strong packing tape around two tires at a time, wrapping them on top and then again on the bottom (directly under the "top" strip of tape). Then dropped them off at greyhound. Cost me a little under a 100 to ship from NJ to FL. And ur right about the hassle lol I was carrying the taped pairs, one in each hand, for way further than I planned.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm definitely interested in these, located about 30 minutes north of Detroit. Will PM in about 10 minutes!

Feel like shipping yet or still local pickup only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
mcummings182
Thread Starter #11
Feel like shipping yet or still local pickup only?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shipping is probably going to be pretty pricey, and I'm not sure if it'll be worth it for some people. I will see if I can get a rough estimate today.

Status
Not open for further replies.