Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Seats

well, they are optional, so i suppose they should fit just fine... if you're talking about those that came out of a fist.

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
I'm talking about like the recaros off the evo X [MENTION=4948]Spaceman_Spiff[/MENTION]

FiST Recaros have side air bags. Even if the Evo Recaros also have them you'd probably have to create a wiring adapter otherwise you risk disabling or seeing off the air bag system. Either is bad, one is super expensive. This is on top of needing to make an adapter for the mounts.

Someone here has put FoST Recaros into a FiST, but it's not simple plug and play.

The best options are buy used Recaros from a FiST or get your base seats bolstered and reupholstered in the materials if your choosing. Shop around and you might be surprised at how affordable a good, reputable, local shop can do the work.

OP
D
Thread Starter #7
FiST Recaros have side air bags. Even if the Evo Recaros also have them you'd probably have to create a wiring adapter otherwise you risk disabling or seeing off the air bag system. Either is bad, one is super expensive. This is on top of needing to make an adapter for the mounts.

Someone here has put FoST Recaros into a FiST, but it's not simple plug and play.

The best options are buy used Recaros from a FiST or get your base seats bolstered and reupholstered in the materials if your choosing. Shop around and you might be surprised at how affordable a good, reputable, local shop can do the work.
Thank you I will