Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hunting Recaros - Any Tips?

Well, I was dumb enough to buy a ST thinking I would find Recaros from a breaker for cheaper than $2000. Dumb. I've been searching e-bay, craigslist and calling my local breakers. I've posted in the Wanted to Buy section here. It's been 4 months now. I have Recaro fever bad. I need the gray and black. I've seen a few of the orange sets, but they won't work. My car is Kona blue.

Can anybody chime in on any sources I should be checking? Relate a story about how you found yours? Let me know if you want to sell? I would honestly settle for a single driver's seat at this point.

Also, any advice or pictures of aftermarket seats would be helpful and stories about how hard it was to get them to fit. Bride?

Thank you Fellow Fiesta-ers,

I'm looking as well, if you have any links to the orange could you throw them my way by chance? Really really wanting the orange!

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Kona Blue and Orange Recaro's could be optioned from the factory and look great together ! Not available for 2017. Been several around here.

Unless you are set on the OEM seats, you could get a set of aftermarket recaros for cheaper probably, and get a seat that may fit you better.

Edit: Or the Focus ST seats, they are full leather.

OP
S
Thread Starter #7
How hard is the focus 3 swap? The thread made it sound easy. I am beginner level/break fragile things.