Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member and Owner

Hello all!

New member and somewhat new owner of a 2014 Fiesta ST!
I got my ST at the end of November 2016 and I have really enjoyed driving this car and am looking to tune it out here in the near future. I took my car to Chris at Panda Motorworks on Wednesday and got my first upgrades done nothing crazy...Yet :p
Chris did a great job btw! Install is great and he was really quick to respond with my questions before I went in to get my mods installed, updated me with pics during the install and called me the next day to ask how everything was.
If your in the STL area maybe i'll see you around :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

Welcome! It's always good to see fellow Missourians, and even better when they are on the same side of the state! I'm in Jefferson County, and work in Fenton. There is a facebook group if you didn't already know (Chris is the admin of it, he probably told you about it) - St. Louis ST & RS Enthusiasts. We get together for "spirited driving" every so often when the weather is nice. Check it out...

OP
BlackFiST26
Thread Starter #10
I did a lot of debating on the exhaust but in the end im glad I went with the MBRP it has a deep rich sound and very littile drone on the highway. Im intrested in seeing how much louder it gets after I get a downpipe on it prob going with a CP-E Catted downpipe in hopes of keeping codes at the "ready" state lol. Future plans include Intercooler ( Undicided leaning twards Delta Core), Cp-E intake because I like the way it looks :p and a Pumaspeed X-47 with Go Fast Bits BPV. Panda Tuned of course :D

OP
BlackFiST26
Thread Starter #11
Welcome! It's always good to see fellow Missourians, and even better when they are on the same side of the state! I'm in Jefferson County, and work in Fenton. There is a facebook group if you didn't already know (Chris is the admin of it, he probably told you about it) - St. Louis ST & RS Enthusiasts. We get together for "spirited driving" every so often when the weather is nice. Check it out...
Thanks Ill check it out hopefully it stops icing/snowing soon!