Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DIY $5 sound symposer delete

RallyMode

hey new to the forum just wanted to share with everyone my sound symposer delete i did. Figured it might help if your into saving a few bucks like me. Went to menards and bought 1x copper plug 1.25 inch and 1x plastic plug 1.25 as well. Remove symposer slip copper plug in on the engine side hose. Reuse clamp that was there for the symposer. Take plastic plug for the cabin side of the symposer stick it in and use ziptie to clamp it in place. If you want to get fancy you could buy a barbed copper fitting and drill and tap a hole in the copper plug and thread a copper barbed fitting into it. Then run your boost gauge from this source. Super easy instead of paying $40 for it online. Thought id just share, let me know if you want pictures to help

Uh, Canadian Guy has this covered as well albeit considerably earlier. His method works quite fine! Thanx for your tip and writeup.