Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

My review

Trader history for gabe (0)

Hello everyone.
I'm Gabe. I don't post very often but man I have to say I am beyond pleased with Ron's customer service. Something that seems to be a lost art now a days. I will buy from him again. And man he ships everything in stock as fast as you could say whoosh!! Thank you Ron for all of your hard work and customer care! I greatly appreciate your top of the line customer service and second to none prices. I bought GFB DV+, CPE EXHAUST and CPE RMM from him. As I said 2nd to none prices and insane shipping speeds!!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Hello everyone.
I'm Gabe. I don't post very often but man I have to say I am beyond pleased with Ron's customer service. Something that seems to be a lost art now a days. I will buy from him again. And man he ships everything in stock as fast as you could say whoosh!! Thank you Ron for all of your hard work and customer care! I greatly appreciate your top of the line customer service and second to none prices. I bought GFB DV+, CPE EXHAUST and CPE RMM from him. As I said 2nd to none prices and insane shipping speeds!!
wow Gabe, thanks so much for the review!
I appreciate it! [cheers]