Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

+250hp potential?

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Glad the installation went smoothly..can you get some video of the dyno pulls?

Glad the installation went smoothly..can you get some video of the dyno pulls?
Of Course i made my new dyno date for Monday because the other dyno sucked... Will post video, sheets and stuff also i am starting a New thread "Fiesta users Lets focus" i will try to reach 250 whp or at least hp, visual mods and interior mods to reach the fiesta's Big brother the focus hope you like it

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Of Course i made my new dyno date for Monday because the other dyno sucked... Will post video, sheets and stuff also i am starting a New thread "Fiesta users Lets focus" i will try to reach 250 whp or at least hp, visual mods and interior mods to reach the fiesta's Big brother the focus hope you like it
What do you mean by the other dyno sucked ? low numbers or the operator spilled mustard on your shirt??

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
May be a noob question. But, not sure what type of part this is. Is it like an ECU piggyback, or what?
It looks like a piggy-back system that plugs into the MAP sensor.
http://www.racechip.com/installation/

[video=youtube;8STg53GTTGY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8STg53GTTGY&feature=c4-overview&list=UUhtZONiJe-DD0FCEqf_5bSA[/video]

airjor13

2000 Post Club
I might be beating a dead horse, but is the Mexican spec Fiesta ST same as USDM or is it ROTW spec? Logical would dictate that it would be the same as USDM considering the USDM FiST are made there. If this Racechip box thingy is just a MAF module that modifies input to lean or rich, am I correct in saying it won't do anything for an Mexican FiST if it was US spec? and it would be an awful waste of 550 euros? [screwy]

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I might be beating a dead horse, but is the Mexican spec Fiesta ST same as USDM or is it ROTW spec? Logical would dictate that it would be the same as USDM considering the USDM FiST are made there. If this Racechip box thingy is just a MAF module that modifies input to lean or rich, am I correct in saying it won't do anything for an Mexican FiST if it was US spec? and it would be an awful waste of 550 euros? [screwy]
No you are not the only one thinking along these lines but I'll wait for the numbers just the same :)

Harvick

1000 Post Club
I'm going to remain open minded for skfalco until I see some results.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #112
skfalco, regardless of the outcome, we're all appreciative of you volunteering to test this.

Dyno sucked

What do you mean by the other dyno sucked ? low numbers or the operator spilled mustard on your shirt??
The other dyno failed in the date before mine, it was a 335i and was pulling 900 hp and everyone was like eh? What? Then the y "calibrated" it and made like 100
hp so everyone there cancelled their dates. Thank you all for keeping an open mind this is why i am On this forum, mexican forums is all about making others misserable Jajaja so thanks will try to test On the dyno soon

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
No problem just don't want to see you get taken advantage of I guess is the thought here so hope all goes well and looking forward to your report :)

airjor13

2000 Post Club
The other dyno failed in the date before mine, it was a 335i and was pulling 900 hp and everyone was like eh? What? Then the y "calibrated" it and made like 100
hp so everyone there cancelled their dates. Thank you all for keeping an open mind this is why i am On this forum, mexican forums is all about making others misserable Jajaja so thanks will try to test On the dyno soon
Any updates?