Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

+250hp potential?

Those numbers look mighty impressive. Im very interested to see if this can be replicated and if its safe for the long haul.

Are you guys that have an 1.6 ecoboost motor strapped to a engine dyno running it near redline for the runtime equivalent of 100,000 miles and striped it down to see the wear? Any pictures?
We are not mate you will find that is something going round that ford are doing this and is being looked at now

We have covered over 10k in miles on our stage2 kit we have fully stripped our engine to prove our products. We are also the only company that has fully forged internals now and have been running this along with our bigger turbo and tubular manifold please don't mistake our exhaust manifold that's out there for stock turbo
We are now going to strip our engine again to prove how our stage3 kit has being running

Those numbers look mighty impressive. Im very interested to see if this can be replicated and if its safe for the long haul.
Our figures are the same that we have been running for over a year now with no issues
We have multiple customers in the uk running this same package and customers world wide running our products there is no company that has tested or got tested proven products than we have
No other company has forged internals developed cams developed or bigger turbo developed
We have a hybrid turbo built and tested before most people took first delivery of there cars here in the uk
So please do not doubt us or what we do in any way rant over

Our figures are the same that we have been running for over a year now with no issues
We have multiple customers in the uk running this same package and customers world wide running our products there is no company that has tested or got tested proven products than we have
No other company has forged internals developed cams developed or bigger turbo developed
We have a hybrid turbo built and tested before most people took first delivery of there cars here in the uk
So please do not doubt us or what we do in any way rant over
Whoa, that wasnt meant as a dismissal of your company. I wasnt doubting any claim you have made. I was just saying that I was impressed by the numbers. This is the first dyno I have seen of someone running your products and it looks fantastic. I was just saying that I wanted to see others that have had the same numbers and if there were any issues. Theres no need to get hostile when someone just wants to see more.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #149
Maybe a difference in cultures here , British can be pretty direct. Upset, doubt it. Response, ok to me, a bit precious maybe. needs to chill, a blast down UK B road in a stage 3 would do it for me.[woot]
What he said, I don't think there's any ill will towards anyone. [drinking]Now back on topic.[cheers]

Whoa, that wasnt meant as a dismissal of your company. I wasnt doubting any claim you have made. I was just saying that I was impressed by the numbers. This is the first dyno I have seen of someone running your products and it looks fantastic. I was just saying that I wanted to see others that have had the same numbers and if there were any issues. Theres no need to get hostile when someone just wants to see more.
LOL, forgive Jay, the guy id probaby just very tired. He has no life, seeing that they are traveling all over the UK for magazine shoots and road tests, plus he does racing inbetween as well. I'm sure he meant no disrespect guys. I have dealt with him for a long time now, and he is really a stand up guy and probably the most helpful "tuner" out there.

Dyno sheets or GFTO hehe [bootyshake]
Jajaja chill, my new business opens tomorrow been a little busy lately but be sure i will post updates ASAP, been playing with Dynomaster for Android and to be fair 6.42 secs was my best time to 62 so there is that, will post soon be patinet please