Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

+250hp potential?

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Ford claims 6.9 to 60. Most testers got around 7.0-7.1 ish. 6.42 sounds like what you might get on AP. With 93 tune. I tried 0-60 but if i go hard on it, i bang 1st to 2nd gear and then 2nd to 3rd. Need a replacment rear mount.

XuperXero

Ford claims 6.9 to 60. Most testers got around 7.0-7.1 ish. 6.42 sounds like what you might get on AP. With 93 tune. I tried 0-60 but if i go hard on it, i bang 1st to 2nd gear and then 2nd to 3rd. Need a replacment rear mount.
I got 6.73 :).

I would hope 93 would give them more bc I was seeing 275tq with just my intake and Cobb v100 tune. Now with the v101 I'm seeing 255burst holding around 235-240tq. Might switch back to v100 after driving around with 101 for a week now to compare them. There is another company trying a new piping system instead of a new fmic which has been said to not be the problem it's our piping,gonna see what results they find then make my move.

-ry

I would hope 93 would give them more bc I was seeing 275tq with just my intake and Cobb v100 tune. Now with the v101 I'm seeing 255burst holding around 235-240tq. Might switch back to v100 after driving around with 101 for a week now to compare them. There is another company trying a new piping system instead of a new fmic which has been said to not be the problem it's our piping,gonna see what results they find then make my move.

-ry
are those fly or wheel figures?
also is that dyno figures or figures from a AP?

Figures from the Cobb AP,i don't think the Cobb AP is off,you think so?
When I was running 93gas on 93map v100 it would spike 270-275tq for a few seconds then stay at 250. Now with same but v101 I'm spiking 255 and staying still 235ish.

-ry

Figures from the Cobb AP,i don't think the Cobb AP is off,you think so?
When I was running 93gas on 93map v100 it would spike 270-275tq for a few seconds then stay at 250. Now with same but v101 I'm spiking 255 and staying still 235ish.

-ry
I wouldn't know if its accurate. maybe someone that has compared the AP readings to dyno readings can weigh in here.

are those flywheel figures or wheel figures?
normally there's about 15%-20% difference between the two, depending on how much drivetrain loss there is.
so if you making 275tq and its on the flywheel you would have to subtract 15% to compare it with cobbs wheel tq (272) figures.

True ,I don't know if Cobb shows fly or wheel figures,maybe someone can chime in. As far as it being off I don't think it really is bc it's connected to the OBD reading right from the car.

-ry

found this on youtube.

its a 2014 fiesta ST with Garrett/ATP GT bolt on turbo.
currently making 230whp. still running stock exhaust and basic tune. it ran a 13.6 1/4mile
they looking to make about 250whp with more mods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1hef_RIKFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfqxaYsnacE
dyno sheet can be found here
http://www.fiestast.net/threads/atp...-to-mod-this-car-much-rigtht.1089/#post-19184

Yea someone best ya to it over on the "ATP downpipe" thread,and another thread to I think. All good. Great future performance parts for our cars a coming. A good amount is already...

-ry

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
So is anybody else getting those torque dip numbers like RyGuy? I currently just switched to 101 and it feels good. But are the numbers really that different between the two maps?

So is anybody else getting those torque dip numbers like RyGuy? I currently just switched to 101 and it feels good. But are the numbers really that different between the two maps?
Just put up your tq gauge on your AP and watch it. I assume everyone's is the same as long as they have just an intake and AP like me. It's def gonna spike and then drop as rpm's go up just like dynos show. So you should be peaking 2500-3000 and then watch it drop and settle after that. Today I was watching it closely with v101 I'm peaking 255ish at wot and then settling around 235ish still staying on it. I miss seeing my higher tq numbers from the v100 tune. Gonna switch back(keep forgetting) and see if I can really feel a difference. I think with this new v101 tune were getting a little more hp in result of the less tq now.

-ry