Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

+250hp potential?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
That's probably what it is then. Wonder if anybody has the 100 vs 101 dyno numbers.

For now I'm sticking with 101. I'm loving it. I can feel the pull a little more constantly with the 101 map vs the 100 map. And I'm still getting thrown back in my seat with the 101 map just as I did the 100 map. So I'm not missing anything right now, at least not that I can tell so far.

That's probably what it is then. Wonder if anybody has the 100 vs 101 dyno numbers.

For now I'm sticking with 101. I'm loving it. I can feel the pull a little more constantly with the 101 map vs the 100 map. And I'm still getting thrown back in my seat with the 101 map just as I did the 100 map. So I'm not missing anything right now, at least not that I can tell so far.
[werd]

Just wish I could see dyno comparison of them like you stated to be sure.
[tongue]

-ry

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I'm sure somebody will do it sooner or later. I can't wait for Cobb's intake to come out here shortly. And then stage 2...

My ideal build will be pretty much everything I can throw in her, while keeping the stock profile (stock turbo, fuel supply [nozzles], etc...). RMM, intake, FMIC, throttle body?, the full de-catted turbo-back exhaust, topped off with a tune. I'm just afraid of inducing the same problems I had with the MS3. I enjoy not spinning tires at every stoplight, and not having the tq steer try to rip the wheel out of my hands everytime I accelerate. May just end up going with an intake/tune, because of this.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
That's all I'm going for with mine. I'll be running 93 maps from Cobb and I'm planning to pick up their RMMs and their intake. Hopefully just with the intake, I can go up to Stage 2 93 map when it comes out. I really don't want to get the FMIC so I'm hoping it's not necessary for the Stage 2 93 map. I know the intake is necessary but I planned on getting that anyway.