Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible New 2016 Fiesta ST Owner

Pending my loan approval w/no money down, crossing my fingers, I'm hoping to be getting a new 2016 Fiesta ST, Kona Blue, w/the 17" Premium Ebony Black Wheels and the Navigation Package, as the only options, which is all I want.

The Kona Blue isn't available w/the 2017's, plus they are offering some pretty good discounts for the left over 2016, which they want to get rid of.

My first planned upgrades, should things work out:

- Cobb or Mountune Rear Engine Mount
- Mountune High Flow Induction Hose
- Ford ST200 OEM Intake Box w/a Cobb Dry Air Filter (http://www.tkperformance.co.uk/prod...nd-secondary-feed-upgrade?variant=27192972553)
- Cobb Cat Back Exhaust

As for the Ford ST200 OEM Intake Box, are they available here in the US or only in the UK?

With my listed mods, will I need to do a software mod, or can I leave it stock for the moment?

I don't want to void the warranty. This is going to be my daily driver.

Thanks.

Welcome!

If you're looking for gains, you won't see much at all from your proposed list except the help in feel of an RMM. You'll want to run 93 octane if you can get it, or E30 is best. From there, save your cash for an AP.