Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

To Previous Molten Orange FiSt owners.

NDELUCE

I'm looking to buy this 2016 M.O. FiSt with a lil over 9k miles and I noticed in the pics it had a "Fiesta ST Forum" sticker right under the touch screen. Just thought I'd throw out a line and see if it was anyone on here and if there was any issue on the car and maybe traded in in bad shape.

you just gave no info about the car. how about a link or the dealer name? or maybe your location? most people that sold their car wont be here, but the people here might know who owned that car.

but your post basically says... hey i found a car online and it has the forum name, can you tell me about it or give me some background info?

I was able to find the car on auto-trader with what you provided. For those interested it's a '16MY MO w/ Ebony wheels and painted red calipers, MO Recaros, has the Sony system and Navigation. Doesn't appear to have the moon roof. Being sold by STG group in the Ontario, California area.

I don't know whose this would have been. There are a lot of people on here from CA. Hopefully someone else can figure it out based on what I've put above.

OP
N

NDELUCE

Thread Starter #5
I totally forgot to drop the link to the car LOL sorry

OP
N

NDELUCE

Thread Starter #6
MichiganST that's the one! You found it. On the Carfax it was sold at auction so yeah it really could have came from anywhere I'd assume...and Hijinx thanks for the detective work! I'm hoping to go down there to see it (about 3 hours away) but I'm trying to find a serious buyer for me 16' GT first. Thanks guys.